WECOME TO ISRAELADURAMIGBA

BETTER NOVELS, MUSIC, BETTER INFORMATION, News, Events,Entertainment, Lifestyle,Fashion,Beauty, Inspiration and yes... Gossip!*Wink*salutation to the world stars!

Breaking

Loving S⚽ccer More than Church (I Hate That I love It)

This Rain Must Be Wicked..
(I Hate That I love It) 
I just disvovered how much I love European football more than church service! 
Eeemmm... This is so sad to me! I want out!
It started raining though slow and steady today from 7am till 12:30pm! around here in Rivers State, Nigeria!
Using the rain as a reason not going to church today. I had to stay back sleeping! I saw myself waking up by 10am! OMG... This is so serious, the rain won't just stop but mind, I have a football match to watch by 12am today!
Immediately it says 11:45am still raining high! I had to dress up! All road leads to Viewing Center where I had to watch the match between Liverpool vs West Ham!
Now I am regretting all my act even I won my match! 
Pls, I need an advice, how can I stop loving football match over church service?


No comments:

Post a Comment