WECOME TO ISRAELADURAMIGBA

BETTER NOVELS, MUSIC, BETTER INFORMATION, News, Events,Entertainment, Lifestyle,Fashion,Beauty, Inspiration and yes... Gossip!*Wink*salutation to the world stars!

Breaking

I Knew She Was My Missing Rib (Hope I Am Not Stupid?)

I Knew She Was My Missing Rib (Hope I Am Not Stupid)
Nipers! 
Hope I am not stupid? 
My best male friend who is more like a brother to me has fallen inlove with my ex_girl friend, Mercy by name! 
I only dated her for three months! 
I in the midst of our relationship, she's proven to be a wife material but I had an issue with the Aunt! I hated her aunty for not being fair and nice to me all the time we were doing business together! 
Now here is why I hated her so much! 
Before I got to know Mercy I and the aunty always do business together, she always call me for a job in her business center! She owns a computer training Institute, I am a Computer Analyst, Administrator and Software Engineer! 
She'll always call me to check on her computer system when ever they're down( faulty)! I'll do what I know best to do! After my job she'll always give me light refreshment, even when I am not in the mood for taking, she'll always find ways to make me take those refreshment through Mercy! Time for the payment of my job, she'll always give me 1000 for a maintenance job worth 8000!
Each time I want to protest, I'll remember she gave me refreshment in the cause of the job, then I won't protest and! This similar act has continued for three years and some months! 
I have falling inlove with Mercy! I hope you knw who is Mercy! 
Mercy was so since to me each time I came to their house which is also their business place! 
Both of us started getting along to the extent I knew she was my missing rib!
We started dating, I  got to tell her how much I appreciate her personality, and how I intend to marry her! Sadly, a day came when her aunty gave me money to get her a specific UPS ( Uninterruptible Power Supply) to backup some of her desktop system, Which I was able to get, unfortunately the UPS weren't very much active to last upto 2min. Obviously this was a fault from the UPS. After three days of using the UPS, this woman called me and gave me the highest threat of my life, telling me to change all the UPS I bought for her in three days time else, she'll show me another side of her, angrily I hung up on her! " I paused, is this not my future inlaw that is ranting this way? Is this how she handles matter? Is this how I'll be treated when she finally allows me to marry her sister's daughter (Mercy)? 
No way! This is not what I want! This is not the kind of inlaw I want, provided she's Mercy's guidance(the mother); they live together in one house! 
Ever since then, she's been treating my life if I don't change those UPS or refund her money back! Even after I reported the matter to the place where I bought the goods, they said I'll gave to wait till their boss (the owner of the shop comes back)! With all these drama happening back and front I've decided to let Mercy go! I lost interest at her base on the kind of attitude the aunty is putting up!
Now I've lost the love of my life to my best friend, they are so much inlove, they're planning to get married next month and I have been chosen as the best man for the him ( groom )
Pls Nipers, your advice will go along way to help me out on this one! 
Did I do well in letting Mercy go all because Of her Anty's attitude towards me? 
I hope I am not making the worst mistake by acting as the guy's best Man? 
I still love Mercy but I have to pathways with her! 
Pls help a desperate brother out on this

No comments:

Post a Comment